Saturday 11 February 2012

tera power leveling prize-giving ceremony will be doing a final curtain show wonderful dog scene -

129733906303127500_347Uggie recently, 84th Academy officially announced: the view of the many Oscars this year in a popular movie star dog, this year special "dogs" to set up the first "gold collar" award, and prize presentation ceremony will be held in Los Angeles on February 13, in recognition of the loyalty has 4 legs actor. In the artists in the film the wonderful world of smallDog Uggie, the bag will receive "gold collar", it will call on the Oscars show. In addition, this year's "dog movie King" also got four nominations: the love Cos-mo in the beginner, the cancer-fighting I'm in Denver, the law on youth of the Hummer and the Hugo Black-ie.According to the evaluation of partners on their acting skills, we offer the 5 nominations in dogs, design wins "comment"--small dogs Uggie is expected to win, prize-giving ceremony will be doing a final curtain show wonderful dog scene, 1th Savior Uggie is not the first time stage name: Uggie varieties: Jack Russell MI sex: public representatives: the artistThe elephant's tears of the genius dog days of baodi selected comments: as the current "star dog", "brother" Uggie said: "I've never felt as a dog, you can fool thing, as an actor, my motivation is not just to eat sausages. I feel that the show must be professional, whether human or our dogs. Do you think my trainerMafengmule say I'm very professional, just look at the movie I duyaerdan away from the burning building to save the sale in the play, you will understand that I do to a T for each instruction. The artist inside you cannot hear my voice, but it did not affect my show their charm, in fact my role in the film, in itself, is an actor, or even otherOnly come on the actresses, played the female stars until beirenisibeiqiao peipimile appears. Eventually, George Pepi and silent audio broadcast time in Hollywood car crash, I walk in between their tangled, but I played good. Feng Mulei is already planning my retirement, I was 10 years old, and age is not small, calculated according to the age of humanI was almost 70 years old, is an old man. Perhaps he will continue to allow me to do some work, but the film seems to have not considered within the scope, as if my brother Dash will continue to take my actor. "The nomination reason: Uggie congying way must not be limited to the artists of the film, five seeded player, tried it, countless honors. 2005 years time, it's the Disney TV movie genius baodi shine in the dog days of, and at the same time in the last year of the elephant's tears and Reese Witherspoon in cooperation with duyaerdan in the weisesipeng and the artist, instantly became popular.����Last year when the Cannes premiere of artist, Uggie has received a "Palm dog Award". 2nd dog, it is not a movieProtagonist buddy Blackie by-elections successfully stained the Director's stage name: Blackie: Germany Dubin dog sex: public representatives: the Hugo winning feeling: this Oscar, Blackie might be a lucky star, do not have the opportunity to participate in "movie King" contest, under the support of Director Martin Scorsese to re-enterRanks of the candidate, and said that now it's chances of winning are quite large. Blackie says: "no entry I was very sorry, but the movie is nice, it has just won the Golden Globe Award, for me it is no wonder that directors will grumble. Shortlist announcement, directors think I played very well, also published an article in the Los Angeles Times said, ' when the HugoTo the enthusiastic reaction when I felt this movie in a certain field is ignored by serious. One recent morning, I turned on the TV, breath-looking forward to the first Golden Collar Awards nomination result of sth Our Blackie, how could not nominated yet diablo iii gold! ' In the Hugo, I in fact did not accompany the hero, the hero of the movie is a 12-year old orphan Hugo, he is hidingWalls of after dark in the narrow channel, every night by candlelight to the railway station of 27 clock meticulous oil, calibration on the ground. He is very poor, leaving him to repair his father's legacy, always to the rich steal, I am the dog to help police catch him. You will fear me, but I was very dedicated. "Nomination reasons: in view of the strongly recommended,Organizing Committee of the Academy was also not afford to snub, finally issued a statement: "in view of Mr Martin Scorsese has shown in favor of love and strong support, his film the Hugo in the smaller dog Blackie successfully a by-election.����"Although Uggie will be the first" gold collar "wins award for hot, but Blackie at any rate is also picking up the master's light. This organizationBy reporter Zhu Qinji Uggie on writing 3rd dog the old republic Mercenary Commendation power leveling, born at Cosmo Angel soul is the master of stage name: Cosmo: Jack Russell MI sex: public representatives: the Starter winning feeling of love: Cosmo and Uggie also is Jack Russell infarction, but Uggie achievement so eye-catching,We overlook the existence of Cosmo. Cosmo says: "this film comes from Director of maikemiersi real-life, the year his father 75 years old, have been married for 45 years. When his father suddenly changed his life, while his father died at the age of 80, but his attitude towards life and pursuits, millTaken root in his heart. I have the Ivan's partner in the film, he take me with you at all times, because his father changed him often and tell all. "The nomination reason: Director maikemiersi Cos-mo very soul," it just sitting there staring at you, you will be able to feel it was an amazing personality. Which is why I selected it actedCompromise, its performances are also in place. "4th dog Denver quietly supported host Hummer as the hostess of the ornaments in addition, in the cancer-fighting dogs in Denver is not one of my cute or handsome appearance of the" celebrity dog ", the film itself is not a gay film, perhaps because of its themes of anguish,Need a friend in the side waiting in silence. Denver said: "some people say I'm old, ' that only old enough to retire a dog pork ribs, quietly nestled behind Adam, in warm Orange tones and feel wonderful. ' But I think whether old or young, my role was to Adam in the movie support, wordless supportAlso very good. In my company and supported by my master Adam waking up to the most important things in his life, also decided to not let the disease easily ruined his life. "The Hummer in the young dog, is not to be trifled with, Hummer is the most eye-catching appearance, only addition is the partner of the protagonist, noble symbol ofOften accompanied by hostess side like a fine jewelry. Hummer said: "I look like a dispensable role, but in fact I accompanied Theron from beginning to end. Just imagine, if not my partner her tera power leveling, what she will become? "(It was: pp)

No comments:

Post a Comment