Thursday 12 April 2012

tera power leveling superstar value will be reflected. I have learned from his mistakesMany - ONK

129779512212656250_98April 3: Spanish Prime Division round and then there were 8 cases, advantages of Real Madrid with 6 points ahead of Real Madrid. In the final of the UEFA Champions League one-fourth 1th round, beat easily Apoll 3:0 Real Madrid away from home. When in an interview with the Aspen, Hong Real Madrid, Ronaldo is expected to win the double Crown, at the same time he admits champions advancing to the probability has reached 90%. The Aspen screenshots: Ronaldo-HOStatement to a pair of "we got the victory in the away game against Apoll is very important, I am not a fake person tera power leveling, this is the reason why I think promotion probabilities we get 90%. There are 10% other possibilities in football anything can happen in the world. "Ronaldo said," but we are at home, we don't want to Miss Ou Guanzhong continued to play downGo to opportunities. But to tell you the truth, away to win 3:0 is a fantastic score. We are on the right way in winning the Primera Liga and the UEFA Champions League trophy. "We are at the most critical moment of the season, the more so, we want to know how far to go. "Ronaldo tera gold, says," at this critical moment, superstar value will be reflected. I have learned from his mistakesMany, but to err is the average person or a professional this is inevitable. I now try to make fewer mistakes, because errors can add up. "Ronaldo recalled his football career:" in Madai Island I was a little kick, I was 11 years old to join sporting Lisbon. Playing in Lisbon after seven or eight years, I went to Manchester United, now at Real Madrid. Everything happened so fast, ILiving opportunities. I'm in Portugal and had a wonderful time in Manchester tera power leveling, in the 2.5 years at Real Madrid, all good. I has shown their excellent State, I want to continue to play. "" I will find a balance between private life and professional performance, "Ronaldo finally said," I don't like the absence of competition, I always want to play, even if it is the next coach. DangWe want to play a lot of matches, you have to rest, in part because the rest is necessary for success. But I like to play football, I always kept in top condition. �� () Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment